RSS feeds.... none of this is getting any easier, just much more complicated. I have somehow managed to get my 5 RSS feeds happening but I think it is more by accident than skill (some quote thingy and the Museum thingy included) I don't think I would use this at all. Between checking the blog, checking my flickr account (yahoo), checking my gmail account and now checking my Bloglines account I think I will go insane even before I check out the 3 active email accounts I already had before this process began not to mention my Ebay and Paypal account!!! Where did the simple life go? Just yesterday I was thinking about all the things we now have to recharge... the camera, the mobile, the laptop, the electric shaver!!!! Please God, let week 5 not involve having to create any more accounts. I don't think I can make it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Kim
I have just had a look at your site and loved the photos that you posted on it. I am slowly working my way through these activities(with alot of help)but I'm enjoying finding all the different websites.
Post a Comment