Well the hallway is painted and I am now gearing up to have the floor in the dining room and hall sanded and stained. I've just had the ceiling insulation put in thanks to Ruddy's help and the next job I have to tackle some more painting... this time by me (argghh). I was determined that this year was going to be the year for big changes - but the year is almost over and I've only managed to get a few things done.
Well at the moment my current fad is Patricia Sprinkle! WHO you ask?? On a weekend a few weeks back I went to the Berima Book Barn (Berkelou) and picked up two books by the author Patricia Sprinkle. One is called did you declare the corpse? A simple, fun book; kind of like an Agatha Christie. Well I've fallen in love with this author and thanks to the kind people at Berkelou who have searched the shelves and found some of the books I left behind which they are going to send to me. The books are part of a series called "A thoroughly Southern Mystery" and they are about a 50 something Southern woman called Mac who is a Judge (not that I've read anything yet where she was actually acting as a Judge) who somehow manages to find dead bodies and then gets mixed up in solving the murders.
1 comment:
We'll send you some extra notes to help you sort this one.
Mylee (PLS)
Post a Comment